• Solid experience in Mobile Engineering
• Hands on experience on using Swift 5 to develop iOS App
• Strong experience with Xcode11+, IB and Auto Layout to create advanced UIs
• Deep knowledge of Apple’s HIG, design best practices, coding and naming guidelines
• Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture principles
• Experience in building Universal Apps that support different layouts for iPhone and iPad
• Regularly write unit tests
• Experience with UI automation (any tool)
• Experience with OS X shell scripting and Xcode’s / Fastlane’s command-line tools
• Some experience with any server-side technology (e.g. ASP.NET, PHP, RoR) and REST API development
• Familiar with security concept and integration is must, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption and data protection
• Deep experience working on a team of Android engineers building and maintaining large scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
• We promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
• You should be comfortable with pair programming.
• Credibility and ability to influence stakeholders convincingly with well-considered logic.
• Knowledge of agile project management with cross functional teams, using Jira and Confluence.