• Solid experience in Mobile Engineering
• Hands on experience on using Kotlin to develop Android App
• Experience as a technical expert on the Android platform and competency with industry standard libraries
• Should have a good eye for design, should be able to implement latest Material Design components and animations
• Have experience in Dagger2, Rxjava2, Retrofit2, familiar with third party lib integration
• Very good with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
• Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests, must be familiar with Junit, Mockito and Espresso
• Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
• Familiar with security concept and integration is must, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption and data protection
• Deep experience working on a team of Android engineers building and maintaining large scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
• We promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
• You should be comfortable with pair programming.
• Credibility and ability to influence stakeholders convincingly with well-considered logic.
• Knowledge of agile project management with cross functional teams, using Jira and Confluence.