– Proven software development experience and Android skills development
– Proven working experience in Android app development
– Having hands on experience with Kotlin
– Having experience of Unit Testing, Mock Testing, UI Testing and snapshot testing
– Having experience of memory profiling and integration with monitoring tools like APP D
– Having strong knowledge around security aspect of mobile development (SSL Pinning, App Linking, encryption/decryption, Secure Hardware.
– Having knowledge of publishing App to Play Store
– Experience with Android SDK
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.