DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO
- Ability to handle the L2 and L3 issues on Azure Windows VMs
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Azure Windows VMs.
- Installing or upgrading Azure Windows VMs.
- Providing technical support for Azure cloud end users.
- Should adhere to the SLA and Work on Incident and Change Management
- Should have good experience in PowerShell
- Should have knowledge about Azure Compute, Storage and Networking
- Supporting existing and new application infrastructure in Public cloud
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups.
- New VM creation, application setup and security compliance (Hardening or VA)
- Application & DB backup, replication & restoration drills
- Cloud asset, resource management
- Cloud DR setup & drills
- Third-party software’s and tools management.
- Language: English Advanced
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- Windows Administration, Azure Administration ( compute, storage and Network ), AD
- PowerShell, Log Analytics
- Azure VM management, complete knowledge on OS patching
- Log Analytics for Performance Monitoring,
- Azure Network- Good to have knowledge on virtual networks, VPN, NSGS and ASG’s.
- Azure storage and backups methodologies,
- Update Management for OS patching, security center recommendations, PowerShell or Azure CLI
- Send CV in English and Espanish