This program allows organizations that implement TOGAF® to benefit from the optimization of resources, processes, data and technology; This supports the achievement of strategic objectives, processes and consistent and homologous information, contemplating the four dimensions covered by the business architecture that must be mastered in depth, Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Application Architecture, Technological Architecture.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals working in an organization where the TOGAF 9 standard has been adopted
- People who participate in architecture projects and initiatives.
- Architects who will be responsible for the development of architectural artifacts
- Architects who want to introduce the TOGAF 9 standard in an architecture practice
- Architects who wish to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Virtual live through digital platforms
- on site
- TOGAF 9 Foundation
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- 16 hours of training
- Trained instructors
- Participant manual in digital format
- Proof of participation