This program is aimed at learning to apply the best business analysis practices defined by the IIBA® as well as obtaining the bases for certification as Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA®)
- This course is aimed at people whose work or personal requirements are to align solution initiatives with strategic business objectives and achieve certification as CBAP® or CCBA®:
- business analysts
- process analysts
- Project Directors
- Boss of the area
- ICT professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Professionals whose main task is analyzing critical business requirements
- Virtual live through digital platforms
- on site
- Diploma in Project Management
- 40 hours of training
- certified instructors
- Participant Handbook
- Proof of participation
Lesson 1: Course Introduction
- Background, current and future of business analysis.
- The emergence of business analysis and its evolution.
- The IIBA®.
- The BABOK® Guide.
- Benefits of Business Analysis.
Lesson 2: Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Talk business.
- Why does Business Analysis arise?
- What is Business Analysis?
- What does Business Analysis do?
- The role of the Business Analyst.
- Fundamental concepts of Business Analysis.
Lesson 3: Business Analysis
- Define business needs.
- Assess gaps in capabilities.
- Determine the solution approach.
- Define the scope of the solution.
- Define the business case.
Lesson 4: Planning and Tracking Business Analysis
- Plan the Business Analysis approach.
- Perform stakeholder analysis.
- Planning of Business Analysis activities.
- Business Analysis communication planning.
- Planning of the Requirements Management process.
- Business Analysis performance management.
Lesson 5: Elicitation
- Preparation of the Elicitation.
- Conduct the Elicitation Activity.
- Documentation of Elicitation Results.
- Confirmation of the results of the Elicitation.
Lesson 6: Requirements Analysis
- Prioritize Requirements.
- Organize Requirements.
- Requirements Specification and Modeling.
- Define Assumptions and Limitations.
- Check Requirements.
- Validate Requirements.
Lesson 7: Administration and Communication of Requirements.
- Administration of the requirements and Scope of the Solution.
- Requirements Mapping Management.
- Maintenance of Requirements for its Re-use.
- Prepare Requirements Packages.
- Communication of Requirements.
Lesson 8: Evaluation and Validation of the Solution
- Evaluate the Proposed Solution.
- Distribution of Requirements.
- Evaluate the Availability of the Organization.
- Define the Transition Requirements. v. Validate the Solution.
- Evaluate Solution Performance
Lesson 9: Competencies and Techniques for Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Behavioral Characteristics.
- Business Knowledge.
- Communication skills. v. Interaction skills.
- Software Applications.
Lesson 10: General Certification Process
- IIBA® Certifications
- Process of certification
- CBAP Certification Exam