Relevant Experience: 6-8 Years
- Knowledge of Order Management, Delivery and Invoicing
- MTS, MTO, ATO, ETO and third party drop ship Scenarios
- Pricing, Credit Management
- Knowledge of interface techniques like IDoc, RFC etc
- Cross module integration with FI/CO, MM, PP and PS Strong understanding & experience in Integration of CS and SD with Material Management (MM), Logistics Execution (LE) & Financial Accounting (FI) modules
- Multiple Lifecycle implementations and roll out
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a customer environment and work in coordination with a remote project team
- Ability to build good training documentation
- Analytical skills to build problem statements and come up with solution statements
- Experience in managing tasks and deliverables related to an SAP implementation project in different phases
- Experience with testing and data migration
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the successful design and implement the solution of the project; ensuring harmonization and standardization of processes
- Develops design documents and the overall Blueprint design
- Drive functional design changes, policy, process, procedure
- Identify organizational and role/job change impacts
- Support the management of the business process team resources
- Drive standardization and harmonization of business processes. Identify cross team areas of integration
- Maintain key decision documents
- Assist with the identification, definition and prioritization of requirements
- Document the design including process design documents, key decision documents, process flows, master data etc.
- Identify process and solution gaps and drive remediation proposals
- Develop business process procedures, business scenarios, test scripts etc.
- Identify and assist in the resolution of issues, risks, tasks etc.
- Support the team lead in the escalation of design issues to Business Process owners where required
- Support the team lead in the prioritization of business requirements.
- Report to the team lead the weekly team status and ensure timely identification, updating, resolution and or mitigation of issues, risks, decisions and tasks.
Generic Managerial Skills:
We are looking for people with integration capabilities and cross modular capability in the multiple modules.
- Spanish (mandatory)
- English (mandatory)
Education: 4-year degree in engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience
Duration of assignment (in Months): 4 months
Work Location: Guadalajara, Mexico