SAP WM Consultant is responsible for SAP Warehouse Management & Labelling & SAP ATTP Serialization relevant configuration, enhancement and project support to meet the business requirement.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Hands on SAP warehouse management Business processes
- Strength in understanding of business processes /functionality
- es around material handling /purchase /procurement /replenishment strategies warehouse management, physical inventory count processes
- Quick at understanding the business issues, pain points and challenges of org.
- Knowledgeable on implementation + project + support related processes, issue tracking & management
- Knowledge of Best practices in function -Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner during testing.
KNOWLEDGE OF / SKILLED IN
- SAP WM Configuration and touch-points with other SAP modules
- Good communication, presentation skills
- Should possess Good Technical Understanding and preferably Manufacturing background – understanding of warehouse /logistics is needed.
- Should have Extensive Experience in Labelling & Serialization
- Knowledge on GS1 standards specific to Serialization
- Demonstrate capability to work remotely
- Must be able to maintain quality standards while meeting aggressive schedules
- Must be able to work on and effectively prioritize multiple projects while maintaining high quality deliverables
- Demonstrate capability to manage scope and client expectations
- Demonstrate capability to manage difficult situation on project
- Proven experience working for international leadership
- Manages user expectations effectively.
- Believes in Teamwork and facilitates effective team interaction.
- to drive the implementation/rollouts/enhancements of SAP projects for both, existing clients and new customers.
- to be highly collaborative with Business Partners, Global SAP teams and other IT teams delivering system deployment projects and existing solutions enhancements, in order to meet project commitments and delivery quality. Proficiency in English and Spanish
Interesados mandar CV al correo: firstname.lastname@example.org