This two-day course will provide basic knowledge on Azure basics; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy and compliance features; Service Level Agreements and Azure cost management.
- This course is suitable for IT staff who are just starting to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and gain hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses Azure Portal to create services and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator.
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Discuss the fundamental concepts of Azure
- Describe the core architectural components of Azure.
- Explore Azure Database and Analytics Services
- Explore Azure IT services
- Explore Azure Storage services
- Explore Azure network services
- Choose the best AI service for your needs
- Choose the best tools to help organizations create better solutions
- Choose the best monitoring service for visibility, insight and outage mitigation
- Choose the best tools to manage and configure your Azure environment
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology for your business scenario
- Choose the best Azure IoT service for your application
- Protect against security threats in Azure
- Secure network connectivity in Azure
- Secure access to your applications using Azure Identity Services
- Create a cloud governance strategy in Azure
- Examine privacy, compliance and data protection standards in Azure.
- Plan and manage your Azure costs
- Choose the right Azure services by examining SLAs and service life cycle