This program allows to know the advanced functionality of Microsoft Project by understanding the capabilities of the application, Associating a functionality as support to a project management process that provides participants with a tangible practice
- Project managers from any area of activity and all those who wish to learn how to optimally plan and manage a project.
- Virtual live through digital platforms
- on site
- Diploma in Project Management
- 8 hours of training
- Trained instructors
- Participant manual in digital format
- Proof of participation
Lesson 1: Project with other Applications
- Import a task list.
- Import resources from an Excel list.
- Templates in Excel
- Configuring Project to support external data
- Export project costs to Excel to a pivot table
- Export project data to a dynamic diagram in view.
- Export Project data to Microsoft Word.
- Export project data to a PowerPoint presentation.
Lesson 2: Project Update
- Assign a % of progress to the tasks.
- Split Tasks
- Reschedule a task
- Filter tasks in a project plan.
- Default Tracking Filters.
- Group Tasks in a project plan.
- Default Groupings.
- Custom Groupings.
- Find data by mixing filters and groupings
- Add Columns to views.
Lesson 3: Create Printed Reports.
- Create a report.
- Types of Report and sub reports.
- Set headers and footers
Lesson 4: Manage Multiple Projects
- Share Resource
- Sharer Project.
- Read person overassignments in more than one project