This program is oriented to review and revise the concepts of Project Management best practices, based on the new content of the PMP® 2021 exam, with the objective that participants achieve certification as Project Management Professional.
- Project managers
- Project leaders
- Project Managers
- Specialists in project management
- Work team coordinators
- Anyone interested in learning about this methodology
- Building a team
- Define team ground rules
- Negotiate project agreements
- Empowering team members and stakeholders
- Training team members and stakeholders
- Participate and support virtual teams.
- Building a shared understanding of a project
- Determination of appropriate project methodology / methods and practices.
- Plan and manage outreach
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Plan and manage the schedule
- Plan and manage the quality of products and deliverables.
Integrate project planning activities
- Plan and manage procurement
- Establish a project governance structure
- Plan and manage project/phase closure
- Assess and manage risks
- Execute a project to deliver business value
- Communications management
- Stakeholder involvement
- Create project artifacts
- Manage project changes
- Management of project “issues”.
- Ensuring the transfer of knowledge for the continuity of the project
- Managing a team
- Support team performance
- Address and remove impediments, obstacles and blockers.
- Conflict management
- Collaboration with stakeholders
- Stakeholder mentoring
- Applying emotional intelligence to promote team performance
- Manage compliance requirements
- Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- Evaluate and manage internal and external changes in the business.
- Support for organizational change
- Employ continuous process improvements