- Designate an area of the house that has the necessary space for work furniture and that can be isolated from the rest of the house if possible.
- The workspace should remain clean and tidy.
- Using a timer
- Avoid extreme and household noises
- Adequate illumination of the work area
- Natural light is the most advisable, complementing it with artificial lighting if necessary.
- The computer should be positioned so that natural or artificial light strikes the screen from the side and not from the front or behind the user.
- Establish regular, planned meetings with people related to the activity itself to reinforce the social function of the work and minimize the risk of isolation.
- Maintain operational communications systems (Teams, Skype, mail, mobile, etc.) to obtain answers to queries in a short period of time.
- Continue using the alarm clock
- Start and end the workday at your working hours.
- Dress for work, comfortably, but never in pajamas and without showering.
- Respect rest periods
- Do not skip meals and avoid eating at all times.
- Plan and respect, as much as possible, your work plan.
- Use the best communication and collaboration tools: Teams, Jira, Gib, Skype, among others.
María Esther Remedios